MiniSPEC is a mid-sized master specification system, oriented to small and medium sized construction.
· 129 master specification sections ranging from "front end" documents, and Division 1 to Division 49.
· Bid and contract document model forms, supporting CCDC standard forms in most instances.
· Medium and broad technical subject coverage within an integrated master subsystem.
· Encompasses specification subjects of varying complexity from product only sections, to function oriented sections, to location specific sections.
· MiniSPEC™ was first introduced in 1985, and became the trend setting specification package for this category of master specification systems; none other like it!
· Written in prescriptive, proprietary, and performance terms.
· Section content varies from new construction, to certain aspects of renovation, to project take-over and commissioning.
· integrates seamlessly with other SpecSUITE© products.